Monday, May 26, 2008

Tips and Tricks using Windows XP “Retrieving your Product Key”

Tips and Tricks using Windows XP “Retrieving your Product Key”

go to www.magicaljellybean.com
Click the link for the keyfinder (there is a 2.0 recent version) Keyfinder v2.0 Beta 2½11.21.2006
(IE will download a ZIP file and it will ask if you want to Open or Save> Hit Open
After Key file opens, double click the keyfinder.exe file to run it.
If IE gives you a security warning click RUN
Write down your registration key and choose File>Exit to leave the program.

3 comments:

Teggie said...

Wow Thanks! I had no idea there was such a thing. This will certainly put my mind at ease when my computer crash and I can't find my installation key. Goop Tip! Props =D

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for writing a lot of this good information!

Grammar Check